Saturday, September 22, 2012

Christmas Cards

Hi Folks!

Have you started your Christmas Cards production yet? I try to snuck in a Christmas card every now and again between all the fun Fall themed ones, just to make my December a tad bit less stressful…

And because it’s FUN! :)

Friends...1

The stamps used here are Gift of the Season and the hexagon from the Clearly Beautiful Ornaments Set.

Friends...2

Next card is using one soon to be released red rubber stamp that I totally adore. So beautiful!

Ljus 1

I played some with stickles and glossy accent to give the candle and berries some dimension and sparkle.

Ljus 2

Be sure to stop by on Monday when the current Design Team says good bye with a final post!

Tesa

1 comment:

  1. wooow...this is pretty ...I love both the cards...

    http://scrapyouridea.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete